Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Love of God, part 3

The copy of Knowing God that I have is an older used copy. I do not know who had the book before me, but I really benefited from their notes in the margin. At the end of this chapter on love, the previous reader wrote these words:



I don't deserve His love at all--yet I know I have it. How is it that I dare to judge others as unworthy of my love?




God used these words from someone who I know not to convict, remind, and encourage me to be thankful for God's love to me, a sinner, and to love others unconditionally. I hope and pray that, like me, you were encouraged to give love to all people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is very loving as evidenced by His gift of His Son for our sins... i know that God Is very loving cause He saved a sinner like me!!!!!! He must be loving if He is able to save ME!!!!. any ways.. thank you for the blog.. i have been checking it out waiting for you to write something... i really like the Rowandan mans confession thing... it encouraged me .. thank you very much Rachel.... Keep it up!