Wednesday, September 29, 2010

EXPECT


“…but the people who know their God will display strength and take action” (Daniel 11:32).

The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much (James 5:16b)

The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective (James 5:16b)

“If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, ask whatever you will and it shall be done for you.” (John 15:7)

“Everything you ask in prayer, believing you shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22)

“Ask and you will receive, that your joy may be made full.” (John 16:24)


I am praying. I am praying very specifically. God will answer my prayers. It may not be in the way I want, but he will answer. I am praying with faith that the will of God will be accomplished. PLUS....God delights to give good gifts to His children! I'm praying for "rain" and carrying my umbrella!


No comments: