Thursday, August 20, 2009

What GOD Did!

God showed His power in amazing ways--some that I can't even think of words to describe! Here are a FEW examples

God:

  • convicted us (me, other staff) through the preaching and teaching of His word and many humbling experiences with campers
  • showing us His beautiful creativity through amazing sunrises, sunsets, His creatures, etc...
  • filling our hearts with peace through reminding us of His promises through Scripture, songs, a rainbow
  • Giving us great joy as we sang great truths at the top of our lungs during Vespers
  • Providentially blessing me through relationships with godly brothers and sisters who constantly encourage, build up, convict, and love me
  • Provided strength and energy when the heat and exhaustion totally took over
  • Carried us through physically and emotionally when we our bodies were done (daily occurance!)
  • Rewarded our labors with the joy of hearing kids give testimony at Friday night bonfire as to what they had learned about God
  • brought campers to Himself, opening their hearts and saving them (I'll share some specific stories later!)
  • restored the health of an ill counselor (I'll share this story later, too!)

Name above all names,

You are Worthy of all praise,

and My heart will sing,

how great,

Is our God!

No comments: